We understand it is important to protect your privacy and your personal information.
This policy describes how we will protect, store and use any personal information we collect from you.
Your use of this website may mean that we collect the following information about you:
- You might share contact information with us by filling in the contact form on this website or by corresponding with us by email or phone. You might also share information when you use the links to social media channels. This information could include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- We might also collect technical information about you automatically if you use our website:
- Technical information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address that is used to connect your computer to the internet.
- Login information, browser information and the operating system that you use.
- Information about your visit, including which pages you’ve visited and for how long, any download errors and what you’ve clicked on.
PISO Ltd will use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have specifically requested from us. The email address that you submit to us will be forwarded direct to PISO Ltd. The email address that you submit will be stored within the website’s own database.
- To keep you informed about the project more generally, if we feel this information is of interest to you.
- To make sure that the content on our website is presented to you in the most effective way and the website is functioning correctly.
PISO Ltd (piso-ltd.com) is responsible for protecting your data and responding to your queries. PISO Ltd will:
- Not share your data with any suppliers or partner organisations outside of PISO Ltd, except the website developer, search engine and analytics providers.
- Only share your data within this group in exceptional circumstances, if information or clarification is needed to respond to your query.
- Make sure that the website developer, search engine and analytics providers are protecting the data that is collected from the website and not using it for any reason except to make sure the website is running efficiently and we are providing the best user experience that we can. We use Google Analytics as a third-party data process to make sure the website functions correctly and we are able to respond to your queries.
- Only share your information where we are legally obliged to do so outside of these circumstances.
- If you request to be added to our mailing list using our contact form, the website database will store your contact information in order to do this. It will be stored electronically and copies will not be made.
- Your email address and name will remain on PISO Ltd database for as long as their function as communications provider exists or until you request removal.
- We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to all relevant authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time and you can also find out details about how we are using your data specifically. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows PISO Ltd or a third party to recognise you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on the PISO Ltd website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioural advertising
piso-ltd.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What cookies are used on the piso-ltd.com website?
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|_gid||Third Party||Used to distinguish users|
|_ga||Third Party||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||Third Party||Used to throttle request rate|
|cookie-notice||First Party||N/A||Used to track the cookie notice acknowledgement|
WHAT ARE YOUR COOKIE OPTIONS
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites:
AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGIES OR INTERATIONS
THIRD PARTIES OR PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOURCES.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including technical data from the following parties:
- analytics providers [such as Google based outside the EU]
- advertising networks [such as Google based outside the EU]
- search information providers [such as Google based outside the EU].